Senior Systems Engineer
QLD | Brisbane | Up to $95,000 + super | Permanent
Our client specialises in installing, configuring and maintaining computer networks for small and medium businesses located in Brisbane.
Ongoing expansion has presented the opportunity for up to 2 experienced Windows Network Engineers to join this well established firm.
This role involves installation, troubleshooting and resolving issues with core infrastructure applications including tier 1 servers, email, anti-virus, backup, troubleshooting network and VPN Issues.
The salary is up to $95k + super.
The criteria is:
Advanced level experience in 4 of the following 5 areas:
• Cisco Routing, Switching and Firewalls (CCNA Essential, CCNP Preferred)
• VMWare vSphere / esxi (Deployment, Migration and Advanced Support)
• Citrix XenApp (Deployment, Migration and Advanced Support)
• Windows 2003/2008 Server Software (Deployment, Migration and Advanced Support, MCITP preferred)
• Exchange 2003/2007/2010 Server (Deployment, Migration and Advanced Support)
Job Reference: 12190
What happens after I apply?