The High-D can take your business to stellar heights, if you manage them well.
- Clearly explain results expected.
- Negotiate commitments one-on-one.
- Define Rules.
- Confront face-to-face in all disagreements.
- Provide challenging assignments.
- Train on understanding and being easier on people.
- Assist them in learning to pace self and relax.
- Train on understanding teamwork and participation.
- Train on listening skills.
- Make sure their emotional intensity fits the situation.
- Plan advancement and career path.
Want to know more?
Perform Zone runs leadership workshops that teach you how to spot different types of natural behavioural profiles and how to tailor your communication style to get the best from them and minimise the arguments.
Sit our free DISC questionnaire to see what the DISC model tells you about your behavioural profile.