- Freedom from controls, supervision and details.
- Evaluation based on results, not process or method.
- An innovative and futuristic oriented environment.
- Non-routine work with challenge and opportunity
- A forum for them to express their ideas and viewpoints.
Want to know more?
Perform Zone runs leadership workshops that teach you how to spot different types of natural behavioural profiles and how to tailor your communication style to get the best from them and minimise the arguments.
Sit our free DISC questionnaire to see what the DISC model tells you about your behavioural profile.