- Allow them to control their own destiny and the destiny of others.
- Give them the power and authority to achieve results.
- Provide prestige, position and titles.
- Provide them with a vehicle to obtain money and material things that indicate success.
- Allow opportunity for rapid advancement.
- Maintain their focus on the bottom line.
- Follow communication tips listed above, always.
- Allow freedom from the controls, supervision and details.
- Allow efficiency in people and equipment.
- Provide new and varied experiences.
- Provide challenges with each task.
- Provide a forum for verbalising.
Want to know more?
Perform Zone runs leadership workshops that teach you how to spot different types of natural behavioural profiles and how to tailor your communication style to get the best from them and minimise the arguments.
Sit our free DISC questionnaire to see what the DISC model tells you about your behavioural profile.